Manufactured by: ZAGRO (Germany)
The multi-use and versatility of the ZAGRO road-rail vehicles are based on their efficient operation both on the road and on rails.
Being equipped with specific implements, the Unimog can be used flexibly, e.g. for shunting, repair, and maintenance work or for recovery of damaged trains. The vehicle has a signal light system, various coupling systems, a wagon brake system, a safety drive circuit, inductive safety monitoring, and a radio remote control.
- EBO approval
- Track guiding equipment with system axle
- Modern central control console
- Wagon brake system to move up to 1000 tonnes load
- Radio remote control system
- Wide range of Coupler systems