The hydraulic bogie lifting platform which runs on rails, allows the handling, removal, and assembly of railway bogies during maintenance.
Parizan Sanat can produce a bogie lifting table with two mechanisms: The traditional scissor action and the Intelligent screw jack system incorporating lift towers or the shelf-contained screw jack.
- Able to locate the screw jack in a metal frame and place the frame under the train.
- Safe and reliable.
- Applicable for bogie replacement and assembly for transmission from sub-wagon or vice versa.
- Can be manual, motorized, floor-level, or underfloor.
- Possibility to repair, inspect or clean simultaneously with bogie separation.
- Bogie change and wheelset assembly as quickly as possible.
- Bogie support arms for wheelset removal.
- Possibility of placing the rails on the relevant part to easily lift the bogies detached from the sub-train. (suitable for installing this equipment in pre-built repair shops).
- A pit continuation can be added to our drops to provide full clearance under the vehicle, whilst the side platform gives access to the item being changed.