Manufactured by: PARIZANSANAT
Vector Lifting Locomotive Turntables are designed to rotate a single locomotive or set of wagons to ensure safety and efficiency allowing a quick turnaround time for locomotives entering and leaving the yard. The turntable system is installed within the concrete pit to allow ease of access to all areas of the turntable. When the turntable is not in use the main girder beam is in line with the incoming rail track and locked into position.
- Regarding the features of the device, the following can be mentioned:
- Design and manufacture with a capacity of 150 to 250 Ton
- It can be manual or automatic
- Wide variety of sizes. It can also be adapted to different weights and dimensions.
- Two motorized bogies and two movable bogies on the sides of the structure.
- From inside the cabin, the operator can control all the operations of entering and exiting, and turning the locomotive intelligently, with high precision and safety.
- Equipped with hydraulic bolts (automatic hydraulic locks)
- HMI graphic display
- Hydraulic lock to align the lines on the rotating tray with the surrounding rail and prevent extra movements
- Equipped with a Suitable steel structure with the center of self-adjusting power roller bearings