Manufactured by: SIRMU-MT (Italy)
C.N.C Lathe for Wheel Set Retrofitting and Machining
CNC Surface Wheel Lathe is an automatic machine for simultaneous re-profiling new or worn-out wheels when disassembled from the railway vehicles like locomotives, electrical and diesel multiple units, coaches, wagons, metro, and tram coaches.
- Reconditioning of wheel profile of used wheelsets.
- Turning of wheel profile of new wheelsets.
- Exposing the ring, securing the wheelset wheel tire.
- Facing of inner and outer faces of wheel tires.
- Facing of an active surface of brake discs installed in wheelsets by means of optional equipment.