A gantry crane is a type of overhead crane with a single or double girder configuration. It is supported by freestanding legs that move on wheels or along a track or rail system. Gantry cranes are usually considered when there is a reason not to incorporate an overhead runway system.
Unlike a bridge crane, a gantry crane does not need to be tied into a building’s support structure—eliminating the need for permanent runway beams and support columns.
- These machines are pre-designed with a capacity of 2 to 250 tons and an opening of 6 to 50 meters.
- Lifting height: 4 to 10 meters / Column height: 4 to 14 meters.
- Can be presented in single-girder, double-girder, console, and non-console models.
- Parizan Sanat Company is able to produce gantry cranes with different designs based on user needs.
- This equipment has a one-year warranty and 10 years of after-sales service.