Manufactured by: SIRMU-MT (Italy)
Rough turning operation aims to machine a piece to within a predefined thickness, by removing the maximum amount of material in the shortest possible time, disregarding the accuracy and surface finish.
- developed an extremely stiff structure, pre-tensioned linear roller bearing, free from backlash.
- long life, and high reliability.
- used in the production line.
- Hydrostatically fed linear guideways or linear roller pads.
- reduced production time.
- use the FEM method for calculation