Manufactured by: BIP (Germany)
The stationary measuring device is used to measure different parameters on mounted wheelsets during the passing over of the device with self-driving of the trains.
The device is primarily installed on journey paths in the entrance area of workshops/ depots. The condition of the wheelsets is continuously monitored and preventive measures for necessary repairs can be derived.
The device consists of the following main components:
- Module for train identification
- Module for diagnosis of profile parameters
- Module for determination of wheel diameter
- Control cabinet, evaluation software
Advantages of the device:
- Measuring of relevant wheelset parameters of all-wheel during the rollover
- Measuring data will be generated and completed after the passage of the last wheelset
- The system does not require significant changes in the tracks
- The measuring makes contactless