Company designs and manufactures all types of lifting jacks based on international standards to lift and sustain all kinds of railcars for repair, maintenance, and inspection operations at and under the vehicle.
Electromechanical jacks can be provided based on the user’s requested specifications and with a capacity of 5 to 50 tons per column.
Rail jacks can move single, double, and quadruple and can move up and down synchronously.
Lifting jacks can mainly be categorized into floor-level and underfloor wagon & locomotive lifting jacks.
Works Until Now:
- 160-ton set jacks (including four 40-ton columns) for the locomotive lift have been installed in 12 areas of the railway stations of the Islamic Republic of Iran.
- 160-ton set jacks (including four 40-ton columns) for the Wagon lift have been installed in 36 areas of the railway stations of the Islamic Republic of Iran.
- Metro car lifting jacks have been designed, manufactured, installed, and commissioned for installation in Mashhad and Isfahan metro line 1 depot.
It can be used in railway depots and outdoor space with no user-space restriction and is Available in different cargoes up to 40 tons per column.
The under-floor lifting jack has the ability to move the wagon body and bogie separately, and it can create a uniform space without any columns in the depots of the railway industry if there is no need for a jack.
Regarding the features of the device, the following can be mentioned :
- Based on the metric system.
- Made of ST52 steel.
- Design of HEAVY DUTY work class.
- Easily dismantleable.
- Use of jaw arm locking system at the beginning and end of the opening and closing course.
- Warning system when the jaw is forward.
- Movable longitudinally by flanged wheels.
- Possibility of mobilizing at the user’s request.
- Able to rotate manually in emergencies (power cut).
- Movable with a roof crane and carried, Considering the hooks on the body and top of it.
- PLC controlling.
- Intelligent and accurate synchronization system.