Made in : Parizan Sanat Company
OPTIMUM is a hydraulically-operated lifting bridge, designed to lift cars whose weight falls within the payload range specified in the technical details herein.
The lift basically consists of a steel tube frame, which is fitted with the pulling equipment (strut), and the car positioning and fixing equipment (plugs) (clamps) along with any measuring system that may be needed. The frame is lifted by a pair of single-acting hydraulic cylinders that operate a mechanism composed of a pair of pantograph arms.
• Can be installed as a surface and built-in
• Hydraulic operation of the lifting jack
• Overload safety valve
• Hydraulic safety valve (parachute valve)
• Jack lowering control valve
• The use of European pumps, cylinders, couplings and hoses in the pulling system of this device is included in the ramp
• Moving control system
|MIN HEIGHT ABOVE GROUND
|MAX HEIGHT ABOVE GROUND